Please review our General Information / Policies and standard Liability Waiver: Staying with us means you having accepted these terms. Thank you.
We feel that there’s nothing unusual here, as we aim to make your stay enjoyable and safe as possible we need to make our terms easy to find as well as our liability waiver (as required by our insurance company).
General Information / Policies:
- Check-in time: 1:30pm or later
- Check-out time: 10:00am (housekeeping arrives)
- Maximum of five people in one cottage
- Children 9 and under stay free (they count towards the five max. allowed in cottage)
- Minimum Age Requirement: The minimum age for renting a cottage and check-in is 21 years old.
- Linens provided for rentals of up to two weeks or less.
- Towels provided for rentals of up to six days or less.
- The required state of Wisconsin sales tax of 5.5% and the Door County room tax of 5.5% is added to all rentals. Total tax charged is 11%.
- We require a deposit at booking. Deposit amount varies via the length of stay. It currently is figured at about 36% of total amount of your stay.
- No Pet Policy: Please, no pets of any kind in the cottages, not even to visit briefly. No pets left in cars or anywhere property. There are no exceptions.
- No smoking in cottages per Wisconsin State Statute. E-cigarettes (or vaping) isn’t allowed either. At the discretion of the owners, if there is any reason to believe that the smoking policy has been violated, a $250 fee will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
- Due to insurance liability, please no bike riding, skateboarding razor scooters on driveway or property.
- We don’t allow tents on property
- Propane Fireplace in Cottage: Please don’t leave fireplace burning when the cottage isn’t occupied. The fireplace gets hot, so please don’t place any items on top or near the fireplace. Don’t leave the fireplace burning while you sleep.
- Energy Conservation: In an effort to conserve energy and reduce costs, please make sure to turn off all lights and portable fans when not in cottage.
- No fireworks on our property and no candles. No firearms on our property.
- No illegal substances are allowed anywhere on our property and minors should not be in possession of alcohol. The legal drinking age in Wisconsin is 21 years old. Violations will result in being evicted from the property with no refund.
- Electric Hot Water Heater: Each cottage has a 50 gallon electric water heater. Electric water heaters take a little longer to reheat the water once it refills than a 50 gallon natural gas residential water heater. A 50 gallon water heater is sized for five people or ten gallons for every family member.
- Row Boat Usage: No one under the age of 18 can checkout a row boat. No one under the age of 18 will be on a rowboat without an adult who is 18 years or older. Each rowboat holds a maximum of three people. No alcohol is allowed in a rowboat and all occupants must where life jackets at all times, including adults. Living on an open waterway, weather conditions can change and storms can develop quickly. Your safety is of utmost importance to us!
- Fire Pit Usage: The Door County Fire Marshall determines when we can and can’t burn the fire pit. You must be at least 21 years old to use the fire pit. Please use extra care when using the fire pit. Several pails of water are kept near the fit pit to put out the fire after you’re done using it. Make sure to use plenty of water and make sure that the fire is completely out before going to bed at night.
- Cleaning and Check-Out: Guest agrees to maintain the cleanliness of the premises during occupancy. Guest promises to exercise care in the treatment of the accommodations and furnishings. Guest agrees to leave the cottages and furnishings in clean and undamaged condition. When checking out, please leave the cottage as you found it.
- Cleaning Fish: Please don’t clean fish in the cottage. We have a separate cleaning table and water supply on our property for cleaning fish. Guests are responsible wrapping fish guts in newspaper and sealing it in a garbage bag.
- Items Left Behind: We are not responsible for items left at our cottages. Please double check your cottage carefully for belongings prior to departing. Items can be returned at guest’s expense.
- We strive to provide a relaxing environment for all our cottage guests.
- Quiet hours 10pm to 9am. Mellow, respectful celebrations are welcomed and we certainly want you to have a good time.
Liability Waiver: I, the undersigned, agree to release, to hold harmless and indemnify Annette J. Andropolis, Andre’ Andropolis, Andrew J. & Annette J. Andropolis Family Living Trust and Andropolis Waterfront Cottages for any and all claims and liability for personal injury, accidents, or acts of God, death, or property damage to myself, my family or guests that are part of this guest registration, or for which I or anyone in my group may be liable to others, arising out of or in connection with my or our group’s use of this cottage, including, but not limited to usage of row boats, swing set, fire pit, docks and yard. Severability. If any portion of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable for any reason, all remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Governing Law & Venue: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin and shall be venued in COUNTY [Door], Wisconsin. The minimum age for renting a cottage and check-in is 21 years old. I acknowledge and confirm that I have read and agree to all terms and conditions. The minimum age for renting a cottage and check-in is 21 years old. I acknowledge and confirm that I have read and agree to all terms and conditions. (Booking with us means you have).
We offer a clean, comfortable waterfront spot. We have decades of satisfied guests and hope to see you soon at our traditional vacation cottages. Thank you. Ann & Family