Book Your Cozy Waterfront Getaway In Door County, WI
- Reg. rate is $115.00 per night for two people with a 2 night minimum (towels and linens provided). Plus Tax.
- Holidays and Holiday & Festival Weekends: $120.00 per night for two people with a 2 night minimum. Plus tax.
- Fourth of July and Labor Day Holiday / Weekends: $120.00 per night for two people with a 3 night minimum. Plus tax.
- Note: (Additional people $15 each per person per night).
- One Relaxing Week Stay $700.00 – A maximum of 5 guests allowed in each cottage (linens provided but not towels). Plus tax.
Check-in time: 1:30pm or later
Check-out time: 9:30am
- Maximum of five people in one cottage
- All rooms subject to 11% sales/room tax
- Children under the age of 10 stay free
- Our cottages are closed from Nov. 1st – April 30th and reopen again on May 1st (Look for our season opener special)
All bookings require a deposit to reserve the cottage
Deposits will be refunded if you cancel your booking with us 45 days or more before your arrival date. For cancellations made less than 45 days prior to arrival date, we’ll make every effort to rebook your spot. If we do rebook your spot, we will refund your deposit. We reserve the option to charge full price for the resulting lost revenue for no shows. There is no credit or refund for early departure.
Check-In Time: 1:30pm or later
Check-Out Time: 9:30am (housekeeping arrives)
Linens and towels provided for rentals less than one week
Weekly Rentals: Linens provided but not towels
The required state of Wisconsin sales tax of 5.5% and the Door County room tax of 5.5% is added to all rentals. Total tax charged is 11%.
Maximum Occupancy of each cottage is 5 people. Occupancy limits have legal, fire code and insurance ramifications/constraints.
Minimum Age Requirement: The minimum age for renting a cottage and check-in is 21 years old.
No smoking in cottages per Wisconsin State Statute. E-cigarettes (or vaping) isn’t allowed either. At the discretion of the owners, if there is any reason to believe that the smoking policy has been violated, a $250 fee will be charged to the guest’s credit card. The cottages are carefully inspected following departure.
We don’t allow tents on property
Please no pets of any kind in the cottages or on property, not even to visit briefly. No pets left in cars on property either. No exceptions.
No fireworks on property and no candles
No firearms on property
No illegal substances are allowed anywhere on our property and minors should not be in possession of alcohol. The legal drinking age in Wisconsin is 21 . Violations will result in being evicted from the property with no refund.
We strive to provide a relaxing environment for all our cottage guests. We ask that our guest please refrain from making loud or disturbing noises after 10:00pm.
The Door County Fire Marshall determines when we can and can’t burn the fire pit.
Items Left Behind: We are not responsible for items left at our cottages. Please check your cottage carefully for belongings prior to departing.
We offer a clean, comfortable waterfront spot. We have decades of satisfied guests and hope to see you soon at our traditional vacation cottages.
Thank you. Ann & Family
Good checks gladly accepted or use the Paypal button on the reservation page.