ReservationsBook Your Cozy Waterfront Getaway In Door County, WI
- $49 TUESDAYS*** ***ON ‘SAIL’ NOW Include Tuesday in a 3 day or more stay now thru end of October 2017 and get that Tuesday for only $49 +tx. Check our calendar pick your dates and to get this special we ask that you call or email us asap. Beta limited…
- Our ‘Direct’ Reg. rate varies now from $115.00 to $129 per night (in 2017) for two people with a 2-night minimum (towels and linens provided). Plus Tax. Please see our cal. this page with the current pricing.
- Holidays and Holiday & Festival Weekends: $129.00 per night for two people with a 2-night minimum. Plus tax.
- Fourth of July and Labor Day Holiday / Weekends: $129.00 per night for two people with a 3-night minimum. Plus tax.
- Note: (Those 9 and under stay free with up to 5 max. people in a cottage. Those 10 and over please add an additional $15 each for per person per night).
- In 2017 One Relaxing Week Stay $700.00 (2 adults) – A maximum of 5 guests allowed in each cottage (linens provided but not towels). Plus tax.
- Booking here direct ensures our best rate across the internet. Base rates vary from $115 to $149 a night in 2017. Rates for 2018 will be posted in fall.
- Check-in time: 1:30pm or later, Check-out time: 9:30am
- Maximum of five people in one cottage
- All rooms subject to 11% sales/room tax.
- A $19 cleaning fee applies (waived in 2017).
Making a reservation is easy. A couple options.
1. We are happy to assist you personally in making your reservation either via phone or email during our extended business hours. Just call or email to confirm availability and book your stay. P: (920) 724-1073 Email: email@example.com You can even pay your deposit (or any amount due) online using any major credit or debit card or your Paypal account both through our Pay Now button.
Or simply use our email firstname.lastname@example.org to send amount due to our Paypal account.
2. Or just look & book online. We know many would prefer to book online so we have integrated a Book Now option into our website/this page below. (Note: For stays 7 days or longer please contact directly as to get our extended stay pricing.) See calendar and booking buttons below.
See our Calendar / Book Now online section on this page. Or contact us directly.
Please note as we are integrating new options we aim to make this as smooth as possible. If you find glitches please let us know. Thank you.
All bookings require a deposit to reserve the cottage.
Deposits will be refunded if you cancel your booking with us 30 days or more before your arrival date. For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival date, we’ll make every effort to rebook your spot. If we do rebook your spot, we will refund your deposit. We reserve the option to charge full price for the resulting lost revenue for no shows. There is no credit or refund for late arrivals or early departures.
Check-In Time: 1:30 pm or later, Check-Out Time: 9:30 am (housekeeping arrives)
Linens and towels provided for rentals less than one week
Weekly Rentals: Linens provided but not towels
The required state of Wisconsin sales tax of 5.5% and the Door County room tax of 5.5% is added to all rentals. Total tax charged is 11%.
Maximum Occupancy of each cottage is 5 people. Occupancy limits have legal, fire code and insurance ramifications/constraints.
Please, no pets of any kind in the cottages or on the property.
Minimum Age Requirement: The minimum age for renting a cottage and check-in is 21 years old.
No smoking in cottages per Wisconsin State Statute. E-cigarettes (or vaping) isn’t allowed either. At the discretion of the owners, if there is any reason to believe that the smoking policy has been violated, a $250 fee will be charged to the guest’s credit card. The cottages are carefully inspected following departure.
We don’t allow tents on our property.
Please no pets of any kind in the cottages or on the property, not even to visit briefly. No pets left in cars on property either. No exceptions.
No fireworks on our property and no candles.
No firearms on our property.
No illegal substances are allowed anywhere on our property and minors should not be in possession of alcohol. The legal drinking age in Wisconsin is 21 . Violations will result in being evicted from the property with no refund.
We strive to provide a relaxing environment for all our cottage guests 24/7. Mellow respectful celebrations are encouraged. We ask that our guest please refrain from making loud or disturbing noises after 10:00 pm.
The Door County Fire Marshall determines when we can and can’t burn the fire pit.
Items Left Behind: We are not responsible for items left at our cottages. Please check your cottage carefully for belongings prior to departing.
We offer a clean, comfortable waterfront spot. We have decades of satisfied guests and hope to see you soon at our traditional vacation cottages.
Thank you. Ann & Family
Good checks gladly accepted or use the Paypal button on the reservation page.