ReservationsBook Your Cozy Waterfront Getaway In Door County, WI
- Check our calendar Link (full cal. overview viewable on most tablets and laptop/desktops, mobile device view differs slightly), pick your dates, if you prefer to contact us directly we’d be happy to help.
- Check-in time 1:30 pm or later and Check-out time by 10:00 am.
- With a week relaxing stay or longer? Linens provided but not towels for one week or longer stays)
- Linens and towels provided for stays under one week
- Maximum of five people in one cottage. (Base occupancy rates include 2 adults. Children 9 and under stay free) Guests 10 years and over please add an additional $19.00 per person, per night plus tax.
- All rooms subject to 11% sales & room tax.
- Included in our rates are the use of rowboats and complimentary ingredients for one night of yummy s’mores around our bonfire pit.
- 2019 Base Rates for 2 Adults. Kids 9 and under stay free. (5 maximum people in a cottage.) To book a week or more please contact Andre’ directly.
- Opening season May 1st – June 30th – $119 – $129 per weekday night and $129 – $139 per night for Friday and Saturday. One week just $799 (Tax not included.)
- Prime Season July 1st – Aug 25th – $149 – $155 per weekday night and $159 – $169 per night for Friday and Saturday. One week $949 – $1099 (Tax not included.)
- Fall Season Aug 26th – Oct 31st – $129 – $139 per weekday night and $139 – $159 per night for Friday and Saturday. One week $899 – $949 (Tax not included.)
- The full integrated calendar is updated showing availability in 2019. Call direct to book now. Independence Day and Labor Day weekends have 3 days minimum.
- When booking online a 50% deposit of your stay is required.
- A $19 cleaning fee per rental applies in 2019.
- These are our best rates (save when book direct with us) other fees apply when using third party booking sites.
- Booking and staying with us means you have accepted our terms and have read our standard liability waiver. Read here.
- Please contact Andre’ about our cancellation policy.
- Prices and offers subject to change. Thank you.
Making a reservation is easy. A couple options.
1. We are happy to assist you personally in making your reservation either via phone or email during our extended business hours. Just call or email to confirm availability and book your stay. P: (920) 724-1073 Email: email@example.com You can even pay your deposit (or any amount due) online using any major credit or debit card or your Paypal account both through our Pay Now button.
Or simply use our email firstname.lastname@example.org to send amount due to our Paypal account.
2. Or just look & book online. We know many would prefer to book online so we have integrated a Book Now option into our website/this page below. (Note: For stays 7 days or longer please contact directly as to get our extended stay pricing.) See calendar and booking buttons below.
See our Calendar / Book Now online section on this page. Or contact us directly.
Please note as we are integrating new options we aim to make this as smooth as possible. If you find glitches please let us know. Thank you.